The 2012 AutoConnections Conference & Exposition (aka AutoCon 2012) is brought to you by Automotive Media Partners, LLC. (AMP). AMP is a company led by Ralph Paglia, Chris Saraceno and Mike Myers who represent the largest online communities for Automotive Professionals.
The conference will start on September 5, 2012 at 1:00 pm and will end of September 8, 2012 at noon.
The Automotive Digital Marketing (ADM) community website www.AutomotiveDigitalMarketing.com founded by Ralph Paglia and the Dealer Elite (DE) community website www.DealerElite.net founded by Chris Saraceno and Mike Myers, attract thousands of active automotive professionals each month who want to learn, share, and improve the auto industry.
The AutoConnections Conference & Expo is a natural extension of the communities that Ralph Paglia, Chris Saraceno and Mike Myers have built to meet the needs of dealers. AutoCon 2012 will be the industry’s largest event for the automotive industry with unprecedented quality of speakers, workshops, and exhibition space.
AutoCon 2012 is being produced by First Class Educators (FCE), a leading event planning company that specializes in automotive conferences and workshops. FCE has an outstanding roster of speakers and educators who are available for hire through their Speakers Bureau.
What Makes AutoCon 2012 Unique
The 2012 AutoConnections Conference & Expo (AutoCon 2012) breaks new ground in the fall automotive conference circuit.
- Dealer Principals receive complimentary admission.
- Room rates are affordable at $125/night.
- Conference speakers and workshops will be vetted by committee of industry peers.
- Clearly marked sponsored workshops allow suppliers to showcase their products & technology.
- Expert roundtables will foster peer discussion and insights on popular topics.
- Laboratory feature will allow attendees a hands-on demonstration of technology.
- Attendees will receive supplier vouchers valued at over $10,000.
- Breakfast is included in registration.
- Plated Lunch is included in registration.
- Evening cocktail receptions are included. (Read: NO Drink Tickets Required)
- Conference WiFi access is included in registration.
- FCE produced events have the highest dealer and supplier ratings in the automotive industry.